8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i originally tried to get a meet started on november 14th, 2007 but a few members complained that it was on a wednesday so instead the date has changed to november 18th, 2007 at the walmart on north point blvd in dundalk. bring anyone you can because there will be lots of other cars and one member mentioned we should just have all the 8th gen civics parked seperate from all the other cars.

UPDATE: THERE IS A PREMEET AT 8PM AT NORTHPOINT MCDONALDS. located at 3954 N Point Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21222, US

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Hey james long time no see... how the heck u been.. u still running the same mods as before? lol i like how you still wont tell anyone... I know some of them ;-) im sure they've changed some..

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you should come out to the meet! the more the marry-er. yea everyone knows what i have now because i made a thread call [email protected] at capitol raceway and alot of people are calling bs but i dont car cause ill have my proof.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
man i hope with the fame my car is getting we can atract more 8thcivics to the sunday night meets in dundalk or white marsh.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts