8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

6201 - 6216 of 6216 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm just going to put it back to stock and hope for the best.. I've heard so many diff stories about people only paying $25 after they get refd and pass.. the chp was on a mission.. pulled me over in town for loud exhaust and made me pop my hood.. I was lucky he only got me for my intake.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
What's up everyone?
Been away a long while...well everyone has haha

My fiancé and I just bought a house
Needs a little work before I could move in but it's a done deal and we got the keys today

Had to take a step back from modding and cut back from the temptation of 8thcivic for sale thread lol

What's new?

Anyone know any good mechanics that they can vouch for to perform a complete engine and tranny swap on my truck?

My first choice is David but he's booked solid for a few months ( February 2014)
If I don't find anyone legit I'll just wait and set up an appointment with him

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
What's up everyone?

Needs a little work before I could move in but it's a done deal and we got the keys today

Had to take a step back from modding and cut back from the temptation of 8thcivic for sale thread lol

What's new?

Anyone know any good mechanics that they can vouch for to perform a complete engine and tranny swap on my truck?

My first choice is David but he's booked solid for a few months ( February 2014)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Congrats once again bro. Keep me posted on the house warming. :corona:

·
Registered
669 Posts
What's up everyone?

What's new?

if it wasn't such a lengthy swap I could do it sooner, I can fit little things in, but yours is a full blown package that with me by my self will take a little time.

BTW: tuned me a 1400whp honda a month and a half ago, talk about crazy! the ground shook when this sucker came in to boost!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Anyone been to barber honda for the paint defect and how was the paint job when you got your car back? I'm asking cause I'm getting mines painted in a week

·
Registered
618 Posts
Damn it's been a hella long time since I was on here haha. N e one interested in my parts? Still have em. Text me. 15593610857

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
^ i got a buddy with an fa1 looking for lowering springs or coils what brand ?
im now looking for him in Marketplace section

6201 - 6216 of 6216 Posts