8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it a stupid idea to put on a Type-R emblem in place of the Si? I recently got a Type-R emblem on sale at Super Autobac's going out of business sale for $15. Now I'm debating if I should debadge the Civic and Si emblem and have to Si emblem replaced with the Type-R emblem. Techically, it is a Type-R in Japan. Just that the exterior aesthetics looks slightly different. :scratches::pat::confused:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Is it a stupid idea to put on a Type-R emblem in place of the Si? I recently got a Type-R emblem on sale at Super Autobac's going out of business sale for $15. Now I'm debating if I should debadge the Civic and Si emblem and have to Si emblem replaced with the Type-R emblem. Techically, it is a Type-R in Japan. Just that the exterior aesthetics looks slightly different. :scratches::pat::confused:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Muahaha. I love reading these replies. Yes I have a dark sense of humor where I take joy from reading such negative feedbacks. And I never had intentions of placing it on my car. My cousin lives in Korea and had a true genuine Civic Type-R imported in November of last year and last week his Type-R emblem got stolen. So he asked if I could try to get him one (so much cheaper in the US). Found out Autobacs was closing and having a sale. And I'm making 20 bucks from all this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.