8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had my car washed the other day at a car wash. i know i know just didnt want to freeze my driveway over. but i just wanted to let you guys know that this place really screwed up. they rolled my lower rocker panel right before my drivers rear wheel. so if your ever in taunton stay away from prestige car wash they dont take responsibility for damage they do

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Me too i kno once i went to mansfield for ah meet, but turned into ah rice meet so i left since then havent found anything, and that was like ah year ago

·
Registered
346 Posts
That sucks man... I know there are some touchfree car washes in my area if you ever come a little north or where ever Taunton is haha. One of them even throws in a towel dry and tire cleaning for $13.00

I can't wash my car because we are still in a water ban :thumb:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
diy quarter wash ftmfw :p tried it out on friday and it worked great :p

the spots that i missed with the caliblade and mf froze really quick...

do you hvae pics

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
That sucks man... I know there are some touchfree car washes in my area if you ever come a little north or where ever Taunton is haha. One of them even throws in a towel dry and tire cleaning for $13.00

I can't wash my car because we are still in a water ban :thumb:
What's the place near you that does touchfree car washes? I've been looking for a place cause salt has been getting all over my car.

Also, have you gone there, how are they?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is a touchless car wash on 138 across from the old roseland ballroom. ive been there b4 and they do a decent job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts