8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After selling my silver Fa5 back in 2012 I’ve owned a 2005 Evo MR (loved that car) and an Evo x (no attachment at all). I’ve had many people ask why go back and it’s simple in my case I just love the potential that our cars have and a little bit of nostalgia for me. So Im back, but this time with a coupe. I have no problem saying that I’ve been inspired by tongman’s build and am looking Build it somewhat similar motor spec. I bought my fiji blue fg2 about 9 months ago and since then I have got it entirely repainted, added hfp front and rear lip, have rpf1 wheels waiting for rubber, and I have an sti s204 lip waiting to install till rain stops. I also couldn’t get back my old account that I had on here so this is my new one Anyway I’m back! Here’s a few pictures of my old silver Fa5, evo8, and Evo X
https://flic.kr/p/2dBhNNS

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome back! You had some pretty clean builds there. I still have my FA5 since 4 years ago. I'm on this forum almost everyday now. Haha. I'm just soaking up info as much as i can.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! This forum is great and has tons of info for your Fa5
I know I’ll be on here more often.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Nice, welcome back! I just logged into my account for the first time in years, have't owned an 8th in awhile but miss this community. Maybe one day I'll own one again :beer:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the love! I just got it back about two months ago from paint and decided to add hfp front and rear lip. Now I’m just waiting for the rain to stop to add some rubber to my rpf1. I’ll continue to update here with my build progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sick fa5! I have a 2007 Si same color but a coupe:( How much did the paint job add up to?My hood and roof are starting to peel bad and i wanna see how much of a bite my wallets gonna take.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sick fa5! I have a 2007 Si same color but a coupe/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif How much did the paint job add up to?My hood and roof are starting to peel bad and i wanna see how much of a bite my wallets gonna take.
To get the whole car repainted it was only 2500. It took the guy about 3 months because he had lots of other projects. Im okay with the results of how it came out for the price.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats, and I don't blame you for coming back.
Sold my fg2 in 2014, and I miss the mix of reliability, fuel economy, and potential to build these machines. Looking at the fa5, hope to find one by summer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
After selling my silver Fa5 back in 2012 I’ve owned a 2005 Evo MR (loved that car) and an Evo x (no attachment at all). I’ve had many people ask why go back and it’s simple in my case I just love the potential that our cars have and a little bit of nostalgia for me. So Im back, but this time with a coupe. I have no problem saying that I’ve been inspired by tongman’s build and am looking Build it somewhat similar motor spec. I bought my fiji blue fg2 about 9 months ago and since then I have got it entirely repainted, added hfp front and rear lip, have rpf1 wheels waiting for rubber, and I have an sti s204 lip waiting to install till rain stops. I also couldn’t get back my old account that I had on here so this is my new one Anyway I’m back! Here’s a few pictures of my old silver Fa5, evo8, and Evo X
pics looking cool

1 - 20 of 25 Posts