8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Had an awesome day at the dyno. Car performed very well compared to the old tune on here. So the previous owner told me it was e-tuned by vitviper on 91. I've been out of Hondas so I have no idea who that is. So I did change to a quieter exhaust from the 3in full race . I now have a 2.5 in vibrant exhaust.

The car made 195 whp and 145 tq on that tune. My new tune was on 93 octane and made 211 whp 155 tq. Heres the graph showing the old tune vs the new

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey guys just wanted to share. Just picked up a 99 gst eclipse to add to the collection . Bone stock with only 31k miles on it.

It's been raining for days here. Once this weather clears will update with more and mods to come.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey guys been quite sometime since I updated this. I see some of view were quite interested in the Eclipse build. I've spent about 10k so far on it just in parts. It's been a little hectic with it but the parts accumulated are : hks exhaust, hks ssq bov, speed density kit, ECM tuners ecu, Seibon CF hood, Radium catch can, custom intercooler piping , ETS front mount, Tien suspension, Timing belt kit, wilwood big brake kit, evo 8 rear brembos, AEM wideband/boost gauge, new fluids, crossdrilled rotors for the rear, HID lights, custom intake, Megan Downpipe, Mishimoto fans

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Heres a couple of pics of the progress. I had my evo 8 wheels gun koted and I found a guu on Ebay who made me custom enkei stickers to replace the ones on the evo. The custom intercooler piping was also powder coated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Man, it's been so long since I updated this. Holy smokes. So much has happened and so much is still to come. So I ran into some overheating issues. Added some mishimoto slim fans and their x-line big radiator along with a fan controller module. Drastically decreased my temps. Had some other issues and dealt with some shady people as far as parts. Got refunded my money and found legit people to do business with. Once I got all the snags I went up to the dyno to get her tuned. Didnt make alot of power on this small turbo. 211 whp and 268 ft tq. Have tons more to update with. New turbos, bigger cams, new paint, new carbon fiber bits. Some current pics to follow. Etc etc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Proof: We learn through the book how good he is at speculating reactions of Voldemort even though he knows little about him. Thence we should deduce he would definatly know Harry's reactions. So by freezing Harry ha allowed a scene to take place without Harry's intervention. Remember Dumbledore tells Harry to keep his Invisibility cloak with him all the time, and orders him to put it on before they go to the tower. He also allows certain information to reach Harry through Hagrid which whom he trusts his life with.

robbery bob 2 mod apk

21 - 34 of 34 Posts