8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Justin from AiTracing.com for hooking me up. Free Kit FTMFW. Here is what my look is going to be. =)

Some Whip project they working on.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Just saw that on FGCoupe.com and was about to post there, haha.

The first pic is the Evo kit, the second is the new kit right? Hard to say from that pic alone, but it looks decent. Needs the horizontal line along the lower grill to match the lines on the side of the car though, IMO.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Well given that the front bumper is already painted, doesn't look like that'll change. Curious to see how the upper grill will look though.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Ohhh nvm, I had it wrong.

The first pic of the unpainted bumper is the new kit.

The painted one with the CF bottom is the Wondrous front bumper for the G35. Not sure why that's shown--maybe to establish that the bottom will be CF.

(Annoying that the site disables right clicking, not like I can't find the image anyways)

The top one so far looks okay. Don't care for the superfluous side vent on the thing, which going by AIT's past design endeavors probably doesn't line up or flow with the rest of the car.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Going back to visualize my first post, hopefully they actually line up the contours this time around, instead of indiscriminately slapping on vents. I photochopped the bumper onto the car, with blue and red lines outlining where it (hopefully) lines up. Bonus if they actually get rid of that top portion of the Si grill so it becomes a Mugen-like grill.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Sideskirts or not, the top (red) contour line remains the same, as it continues through the door. Same goes with the bottom blue, but that could change with the sideskirt.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Since the sideskirt is supposed to look like the Wondrous one for the Accord, and since the bumper shown is the G35, I suppose it's going to be the same line/design for the Si. And I agree, the G35 one actually looks nice.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts