8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an over the air update for my T-mobile SideKick 2 yesterday. The new updates included java script, and alittle faster!! which it makes my SK 2 web browsing expereince way better since most all webpages these days are constucted using java script, including this one!! Now I see this website on my SK just as I would on a computer!! Its totally awesome now. Hope T-Mobile adds a video and mp3 player on it next. Or at least on the SideKick 3 due out in april.
Anyone else here own a SideKick 2 or Blackberry?? Did T-Mobile do updates for the blackberry too?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH!! before the jave script update,every webpage that has java only showed me black and white web pages for the most part but now it shows every color,every little detail and every pic just as I would see on a commputer screen. Incredible diffrence!! And its faster now too!! All this Sidekick 2 needs now is bluetooth, mp3 player and a video player and I would never buy another phone! It now has the awesome web browser w/java script, phone, e-mail, aim, msn, and yahoo messangers, camera, unlimited games, contacts and apps storage, note pad, calender, and more!! All I can say is SWEEEEEEET!! I love my SideKick 2 even better now.

·
Registered
518 Posts
06civicex said:
YEAH!! before the jave script update,every webpage that has java only showed me black and white web pages for the most part but now it shows every color,every little detail and every pic just as I would see on a commputer screen. Incredible diffrence!! And its faster now too!! All this Sidekick 2 needs now is bluetooth, mp3 player and a video player and I would never buy another phone! It now has the awesome web browser w/java script, phone, e-mail, aim, msn, and yahoo messangers, camera, unlimited games, contacts and apps storage, note pad, calender, and more!! All I can say is SWEEEEEEET!! I love my SideKick 2 even better now.
yea i got the good update today..
dont forget that u can DL word, excell, and all those prgrams if u want it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts