8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I managed to find owners manual's online for 8th gen civics from the US, Canada, Japan & Malaysia. I skipped down to the section in each manual that shows the instrument cluster and the various warning lights. I mashed em all together and this was the result. Imagine taking all the features available for all 8th gen civics around the world and mashing em into a single car. This is what the cluster would look like. I still feel as though there are 3 more warning lights that are missing over to the left if you notice the empty spots over there, but I can't find anything that shows anything being in those 3 spots. (Clearly I had nothing better to do and for some reason doing this came to mind. Thought I should share my findings.)

Aside from the standard stuff, I'm seeing:
-Manual shifting mode for Auto's with Paddle Shifters (for both the R18 and K20 looks like)
-Rear Fog Light
-Adaptive Cruise Control with Low Speed Follow
-Intelligent Highway Cruise Control
-Collision Mitigation Braking System
-Windshield Washer Fluid Level
-Smart Key Entry System

Aside from the Windshield Washer Fluid Level which is available in Canada I guess all these other features were exclusive for markets outside of the US?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So apparently we can't edit our posts after 24 hours pass now. But I'm nearly complete. Here is the updated image, just missing two more warning lights that are supposed to be in the top right corner.

I see a few other features as well:
-Adaptive Front Lighting System w/ Light Control
-Passenger Front Air Bag Light
-ECO Mode
-Double Triangle Light (Possibly Critical Warning Light?)

I wonder what the remaining two spots are

1 - 3 of 3 Posts