8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was looking for a good sounding exhaust not one of the ones that are high pitched and sound like ****. I found a magnaflow there for a while the cheapest I found it was for $455 every where I looked some places even $500 something. At this site I got it for $335 full magnaflow cat-back exhaust. It sounds awesome. It is very deep and doesnt sound like a fart can when you push it even with my header and downpipe. This is the place to get a magnalfow exhaust most likely for any car. Bandit Exhaust
If your looking for a good exhaust and dont have alot of money check this out

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
I smell SCAM

Maybe it's just my a** :laughing:

·
Registered
436 Posts
or you can get a local shop to weld up a custom 2.5 inch exhaust with single 18 in resonator and a offset magnaflow muffler.---like im doing for 350$

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
idk...i would'nt trust them..looks worse than some of the ebay sights, at least on ebay you have a sense of security..i'd go to your local exhaust shop and see what they can do for you.. if they can't get you SS..your local speed shop can order you all the SS parts and your exhaust guy should have no prob bending and welding as you want, prob even be able to work a JDM slant in for you..good luck..check the forsale items on the talk forums always someone selling an exhaust within your budget..:rockwoot:

·
Registered
207 Posts
why do you think it's a scam? my shiny new magnaflow ($335 shipping / taxes included) sure doesn't look like a scam to me :dance:

·
Registered
8,546 Posts
magnaflow is the best way to go! i have one and it sounds great! i got mine for $400brand new in box, but its cuz we have a retailer right down the street from us and they offer us discounts! if your interested in one let me know i can find out if i can get you one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nah i was telling yall that i did buy it from there and yes it did sound to good to be true but its not I love mine.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i need to hear some sound clips of a magnaflow vs a greddy i cant decide which one i want. will it sound different if i just buy the muffler alone instead of getting a cat-back?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts