8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do someone know if it possible to activate the "Average/Instant Fuel Economy Indicator" into an LXS Brazilian model??? I saw that on EXS Brazilian models, and I want to investigate if it's possible to have it on my LXS, because in my opinion, may be indicators are the same, but LXS models have it deactivate.

Look this pic of an EXS model, showing 15,9 Km/l... I want it on my LXS!!! I only can see trip Kms..

thnks..

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok.. the nearest solution that I found, is with a OBD2 conector. If you have one of that, and a Android phone, you can use "Torque" app, and see a lot of values of ECU. The application is fantastic.. and have a lot of personaliz indicators, so Im using L/100 km to obtain fuel consumption indicator :).

· Registered
86 Posts
Ok.. the nearest solution that I found, is with a OBD2 conector. If you have one of that, and a Android phone, you can use "Torque" app, and see a lot of values of ECU. The application is fantastic.. and have a lot of personaliz indicators, so Im using L/100 km to obtain fuel consumption indicator :).
SO I can just go buy a OBD2 connecetor and change the indicator to show mpg? and how exactly would I go about that. Thanks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts