8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search but couldnt find anything other than type r valve cover any one see any other colors?.. First off i see people using a type r valve cover on the 06-07 si, is this the same one that fits the rsx? also does anyone know of the engine cover in front of that over the intake manifold i believe that say vtec 2.0 in carbon fiber?

·
Registered
339 Posts
There are 3 after market valve covers out there. Spoon (yellow), JDM (red) and J's Racing (a teal/sea green). All K-series covers fit all k-series engines. While there might be some slight differences due to missing accessory bolt holes or studs, they all bolt down the same, including the JDM ITR one.

You could also have a stock cover powder coated or painted.

And yes, they make a CF manifold cover. It's by vision I think.

Steve

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
k-series said:
There are 3 after market valve covers out there. Spoon (yellow), JDM (red) and J's Racing (a teal/sea green). All K-series covers fit all k-series engines. While there might be some slight differences due to missing accessory bolt holes or studs, they all bolt down the same, including the JDM ITR one.

You could also have a stock cover powder coated or painted.

And yes, they make a CF manifold cover. It's by vision I think.

Steve
it doesnt fit your cars.the bolts that hold it down are in a differnt place....it works with the rsx-s though....

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
LOL...i dont know what rbc/prc/prb are...so..

the carbon fiber IM cover made for the k-series fits the rsx-s and not the Si. the locations of the mounting bolts on the IM are in different locations...

·
Registered
339 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
LOL...i dont know what rbc/prc/prb are...so..

the carbon fiber IM cover made for the k-series fits the rsx-s and not the Si. the locations of the mounting bolts on the IM are in different locations...
Those are the IM models. The FG Si has the RBC while the EP and RSX have the PRB/PRC.

Steve

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
THere was a guy who posted the other day who had podercoated his purple. It looked pretty good.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
i'm actually going to be making cf intake manifold covers.. i'll let you guys know as soon as i get them in. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts