·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Add to the list:

Greddy Spectrum Elite (SE) Exhaust.

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
I think the blitz throttle controller and the Back Yard Special throttle controller should count too as us N/A guys need the throttle response more than other methods of induction.I know that boosted and spraying guys can use them but it'd be nice if more ppl knew about them(throttle controllers)Also..if you are going to add the Hondata reflash then what about the AEM F/I controller?

1.Blitz throttle controller

2. Back Yard Special throttle controller

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
Which is why I think the parts I listed should be added.Techincally there are'nt really any parts that won't work on some form of boosted vehicle or another...how well they depends on the vehicle though.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Which is why I think the parts I listed should be added.Techincally there are'nt really any parts that won't work on some form of boosted vehicle or another...how well they depends on the vehicle though.
I wouldn't consider electronic parts would be a direct bolt on even if it came with a pnp harness. Unless a mod tells me to, I won't be adding these to the list.

·
Registered
979 Posts
You gotta add the Magnaflow High Flow Cat - HFC.

It's supposed to be a perfect combination with the BCRH and stock exhaust. That is of course if by perfect you don't want a loud exhaust and still want to pass emissions. Obviously there should be a little more noise over the stock system.

I'm getting mine installed in a few days so I can update somewhere if anyones curious.

81 - 100 of 156 Posts