8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale .... Automated Folding Wing Mirror Modules

For Honda Civic with Power Folding Mirrors​
Mirrors fold when car is locked and unfold when car is unlocked via key control​
Mirrors retain manual control via switch from inside the car​

Module Kit includes compact Control Box housing professionally made circuit with colour coded wiring
Protection Diode
Simple to follow, detailed fitting Instructions with Photo's e-mailed​
Tech support via Civinfo / e-mail / if fitted locally​
All Modules tested on my own Civic​
Fitting time around 1 Hour, no soldering necessary as connector blocks are provided​
Cost for Module £40 incl postage to UK, Overseas buyers £50​
Modules posted within 2 days of order and payment​
Fitting service available if you live in Central Scotland at an extra £15​
"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter"​

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
to bad your not in germany. otherwise i would be game.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to bad your not in germany. otherwise i would be game.
Hi...what car do you have ?. The units I build are for European Civic's and can ship anywhere in the world for this model. The Civic should already have Power Folding mirrors controlled from inside the car. My mod retains this control but adds the benefit of folding / unfolding the mirrors from the central locking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, first of all excuse me for my English, I live in France, I read a lot of your articles and I find superb. I would really be interested in this module, because we are in 2017 and here in France I did not find, I have the same car as you, it is a 2007 Civic 8G as in the picture above, I am ready to pay the price, I hope to have an answer from you, we do not speak the same language but we all have the passion of the Honda, thank you to you I hope it's not too late, thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Do you still have this module available? How do I purchase and make payment? Many thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Omi
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing