8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
For less than $20,000, the 2006 Honda Civic Si comes equipped with a 197-hp engine with a rev-limit warning light, six-speed manual transmission, helical limited-slip differential, 17-inch wheels and tires, stiffer suspension, bigger brakes, snugger seats, rear wing spoiler, and throaty sport-tuned exhaust.

nice find. I just saw that the current car and driver did a writeup on the new civic as well. I just don't have my scanner hooked up, or I'd post it. Anyone else have the latest car and driver issue?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice find. I just saw that the current car and driver did a writeup on the new civic as well. I just don't have my scanner hooked up, or I'd post it. Anyone else have the latest car and driver issue?
Is this latest issue of C&D available in stores?

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Great find!! :thumb:

Yes, the October issue of Car and driver is out. I received mine a couple days ago. I'd post the article, but I don't have a scanner. :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
webby said:
yes it is the current in stores. It has the new Z06 vette on the front.
Thanks Webby - I checked it out this morning with my Starbucks coffee. YUM. I was dissapointed that the article dealt mainly with the Si with only a mention of the other models though.... :xyxnervou

1 - 13 of 13 Posts