8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Yes, manual shifting to get the most of each gear. This is why no one comes on here anymore. People gotta make fun of others and have no idea what they talk about.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yes, manual shifting to get the most of each gear. This is why no one comes on here anymore. People gotta make fun of others and have no idea what they talk about.
I do know what I'm talking about but like most people that drive si's we think r18's are inferior to our k series motors. Whats worse is the fact that you put a turbo in a automatic vehicle. I dont know about but i think thats pretty ***.

Allmotorfsho

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Lmao. And you K Series guys would be closed minded about that. No worries. Haters gonna Hate when they are misinformed about something.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Update. I have not installed a tranny cooler. I boosted my car at 90k miles and I am at 130k now. 2 years and 40k miles later under normal / hard driving and the trans is still in great condition. Honda service is floored and can't believe it. I also had a local Automatic Transmission place check it out completely and it is running perfectly fine. I just bought the Trans cooler today (Hayden 401) and I will install it in the next week. I am currently at 210 whp and 180 wtq @ 9psi. We know that an auto sucks up power, so a manual on my setup should be right at 225whp and 220wtq. Wingrunr21 has done this install on his boosted Auto R18 and it has been solid for over 6 months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What about a Mishimoto Universal cooler? What size should I go if it is universal, I was thinking about buying the 12 x 7.5 x .75

21 - 30 of 30 Posts