8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where: Auto Club Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92335
When: May 9, 2009 (saturday)
Time: its good to get there be 6am when the gates open so you can be sure to get in and race. Then you wait till 7am to pay and get inspected. Then raceing starts at 9am till about 5pm or when the sun goes down.
Price: $20 to race(car and driver) $10 for spectators (cash, debit/credit card)
Requirements: You need pants, closed toe shoes(no sandals, etc.), no tank tops, muscle shirts, Cali ID, insurance card, vehicle registration.
Radio Station: 104.9

list.

1. Zeuceone
2. civicsi626
3. qwerty :)
4. SIcJeremy
5. Mikey6P
6.Efin'Kyle

Maybe:

1.lkdreamcast_si

·
Registered
297 Posts
i'm actualy gonna skip this one...i'll rather go to the one on the 30th.then for sure i'll have my drag radials on..and maybe a ported throttle body and exhaust?? 13's?? hmmm.....oh gabe, how the hell do you take out the back seats?

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm actualy gonna skip this one...i'll rather go to the one on the 30th.then for sure i'll have my drag radials on..and maybe a ported throttle body and exhaust?? 13's?? hmmm.....oh gabe, how the hell do you take out the back seats?
flip the seats down and at the bottom corners they have bolts the hold them, remove them. the small one comes off and then you can get to the bigger side

don't need helmet? i wanna try a 1/4
more than likely you dont.

wow already huh.... i prolly wont be there... i wanna get tires at least before i run again cause my time was pathetic lol!
:wave:

1 - 20 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.