8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys quick question, Im in the market for purchasing Mugen Visors.. But i dont want replicas. I know one of our sponsers KINGS sells these but the price is 189 not including shipping. Ive come across these on Password JDM, for 149. and shipping will bring it up to 189. Does anyone know if Password is selling the Legit Mugens? Anyone ordered these from them. Id fig id ask here before I ask them, save the hastle. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanx!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whatever.. im not arguing... the price says $149 they cant have it listed two diff prices. They would have to give it to me for the lower price anyways or thats false advertising.

and Im currently on the phone with them and they did say it was $149 so go argue with someone else

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn i do have to say If i wanted to know the ****** price of the visors i would have asked.. I just simply asked IF THEY WERE EFFIN REAL OR REPLICA you guys worry too much,. If you overpaid with ur visors im sorry should search more instead of always going to the first thing you see.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
PWD JDM, King & JDM Land all carry the legit ones. Replicas should cost you around $100, legit somewhere around $200.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.