8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Address: 100 W Pflugerville Loop Pflugerville, TX 78660

Posted by Street rays
"Alright, here's a quick update for you. We have decided to use the same day as our grand opening. We'll surely have hotdogs and burgers and drinks. We have raffles and small giveaways. We'll have parts with SUPER LOW prices and it's for everyone (first come first serve).We've set the time to be from 2pm and on (sept 1st). It will most likely be a large turnout as we've posted this in several forums."

"I have atleast one grill and a guy to run it. I will have atleast four of the local shops here with their race vehicles, and even a car audio shop will be here I've already worked out deals with a few of the companies that we distribute for better than normal prices on equipment. PLUS!!! We're going to be blowing out a ton of equipment, I have waaaaayyy to much Defi stuff, it all needs to GO!"

All the dallas/ft.worth, houston, san antonio, austin members, and everyone in between should come!

Everyone feel free to post this at any other forums you go to!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've posted the same thing at dallas imports and i'm going to post it at houston imports as well. There should be a humongous turnout hopefully.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i know where w. pflugerville loop is , where excatly are you located.my guess is in three points plaza, or behind it?

ps the thought of hotdogs and hamburgers is making me hungry... too bad im at work or you know what i would be doing.. pass the mustard

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I'll try and make it, my buddy lives in Pflugerville and I was planning on heading out to his house for the weekend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts