8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2062 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to users abusing the Chat threads, and violating the site rules in them, the old threads have been closed and new ones opened only under these conditions:

• No Selling in the chat threads, even if it is site related
  • No Rep abuse/whoring
  • No discussion of anything possibly related to copyright infringement
  • No post whoring, if you want to whore, take it to VIP, if you're not VIP, now is a great time to consider joining. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.
  • Don't violate any of the other rules found here.
If these rules are broken again, the chat threads will get closed and will not be reopened. Individuals who violate these rules will get a 7 day ban.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Basically he is saying that when you post something it has to be meaningful and that it cant be used strictly for "raising your post count"

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aco512 said:
i didn't know you can abuse the "chat" thread

you can by coming in and posting things like
post post post
x posts till i hit y total

This change wasnt necessarily instated because the behaiviors were observed in your specific chat thread, but in the interest of fairness and to make sure that everyone is on the same page as to to what the rules are and what the consequences are, all old chat threads were closed and new ones created to replace them.

There are no new rules, just simply restating the ones of concern that you agreed to when you registered.

Feel free to PM myself or any member of the staff with and questions or concerns you might have. If you want immediate answers my AIM and MSN info is also posted, and i can try to help you there. Also you may want to check out this thread:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62242
Webby posted several links in that thread that will help give you an idea as to why exactly this was done.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
lol i thought i was going to get in trouble since i was trying to get everyone to post more. i thought u were considering what i was saying whoring.

ok, so what happend towards the end of the last thread?

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aco512 said:
oic
i guess i'm used to crsx
post counts don't increase within the chat thread

if you are vip you can make a whole thread and post total nonsense to drive up your post count

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
i'm still trying to fenagle my schedule to fit that in. really, viper, aco, et al - we have no reason why we shouldn't meet up more being in such close proximity. i mean, other than the fact that we don't particularly care for each other... <<insert cutesy smilie thing here>>

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
modern warfare? i want to say that got best of show at E3, right? in any event, it looks goooooood. i think it would be rad as **** if you could unlock one of the characters from the previous installments, and play through using only the old-school weapons.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
yeah i think that is the name. it looks bad ass.. ok im off to san marcos for a hair cut, and visit my parents. talk to yall later.

1 - 20 of 2062 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.