8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I just saw my first new audi tt on the road the other day, they're definitely sharp. I can't wait to see one of these in action.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
These are sexy in person...the only thing that would stop me is the price (even for the base Quattro).

Audi did a right damn good job designing the R8 and the TT...they're sleek German cars that look sexy instead of DULL. And that interior is gorgeous. Ever since BMW's had the black/cinnamon interior...that's the color combination I've been really aching for!

But for that price? No thx.

·
Registered
310 Posts
i saw an audi in my area yesterday looked just like this one. i think it was an R8 but i could have been mistaken, either way it made my car look slow pulling up next to me even though it was some 60 some year old guy driving it.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
wow, i just added this to another "audi favorite list". i love the look of this car but its overpriced imo...
Yup, for the HP and TQ figures, this seems to be...overly expensive. Might as well save up 30k more and get the R8 instead....

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
deff nice but deff pricy

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
66 grand for a GTi engine with a bigger turbo?

pass.

ill take an NA Z4M, or Cayman S for 8-14k less thank you very much.

or maybe ill wait for the rumoured R4 which is basically a TT sized R8, mid engined and all.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
66 grand for a GTi engine with a bigger turbo?

pass.

ill take an NA Z4M, or Cayman S for 8-14k less thank you very much.

or maybe ill wait for the rumoured R4 which is basically a TT sized R8, mid engined and all.
you're the only person I thought that would like this car being a german fan :laughing:
now its officially a failure

1 - 14 of 14 Posts