8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have several Audi A6 projectors and i have no idea if they are even worth anything? doing a search in many forums, nobody really talks about Audi. if the projectors are not good, does anyone think the lenses are worth anything?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tried that

they wont let me post something for sale since i am new to forum. i guess you have to have over a certain number of posts and be a member of more than 3 months... stupid..:bsflag:

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Im not saying post it for sale but at least research and find out how much they are worth

Thats actually a good rule, nobody want to be scammed

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
HID Planet forums would be best to see how much they would be worth. You can find some that are on sale from time to time.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Does it take D2S or H7 bulb? With clear lens replacement, the H7 one is actually a pretty good projector among other halogen projectors, and HID friendly. But anyway, no matter which version, they are near the bottom of the list when compare with HID projectors.

The demand is pretty low, but on and off there are people with specific needs, and somehow want those projectors. I do sold a pair of H7 valeo w/ clear lens and custom shield, plus a two pairs of HID bulbs, for about $100 shipped about 9 months ago.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have several Audi A6 projectors and i have no idea if they are even worth anything? doing a search in many forums, nobody really talks about Audi. if the projectors are not good, does anyone think the lenses are worth anything?
Apologize for dropping here by. Just wanna know that my dad has A4 with projectors on it. from dimmer bulbs in the past, projectors used to brighten them, which makes it more efficient.

·
Registered
518 Posts
If you could swap the Fresnel lens for a clear one, that would certainly improve the output. Unfortunately, the lenses are removed from the rear and you would have to undo the rivets holding both halves of the projector.

Otherwise, it has some potential, maybe a shield swap :dance:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts