8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set on the way. Anything special I need to do for the install. I'm thinking of just following the OEM kit's instructions - will those be sufficient?

Also, what can I do to protect them from getting broken - other than don't install them/leave the car garaged. :p

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
Have a set on the way. Anything special I need to do for the install. I'm thinking of just following the OEM kit's instructions - will those be sufficient?

Also, what can I do to protect them from getting broken - other than don't install them/leave the car garaged. :p

well mine just broke after a few weeks due to temperature.

i always drive with my fogs on at night and i didnt think and it snowed...

frozen glass + heat = cracks...... they arent shattered thank god.... but yeah.. i think they are weaker than the k2 motor lenses...... i think they look better though.

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
nope just hope that nothing goes wrong... he is a total ******* to deal with, he is the only person i have ever in my life left neg rep for..., i hate him and if i saw him i would drop kick him with my mad ninja skills....

just remember the red wire on the switch harness hoes under the brown wire on the white harness... then there is a passthrough harness that plugs in above the fuses and below the three big plugs...

pm me if you have any problems, of post here and i'll help you out...

heres mine, i got the ion ones... with a 3000k hid kit but the glass is tinted blue so it comes out green :(, its differant, i havent seen anyone else with green fog lights yet :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow - those are brighter than your headlights!

Don't look green head-on, but you really see it in the 2nd pic.

I got the blue ion as well.

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
headlights are off, they are projestors...

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
I got the orange ion ones, oh and they are green...

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
nope just hope that nothing goes wrong... he is a total ******* to deal with, he is the only person i have ever in my life left neg rep for..., i hate him and if i saw him i would drop kick him with my mad ninja skills....

Yeah... the seller sucks ass. But then so did k2 when i was ordering my 2nd set. They shouldn't be allowed to sell the product if its actually backordered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.