Here's my 06 LX coupe. My first ever car and have had it for a few months. Not looking to do anything major, but what I have done:
- 35% tint
- restored headlights
- cleared tails (chrome amber bulb)
- Interior LEDs + License plate LED
- Kenwood amp + 2 10 inch subs + 2 MTX 6.5' speakers up front and disconnected rears
- Paint calibres and drums (aluminum or black)
- Weathertech rainguards
- White fogs
- Maybe look into rims next spring (nothing flashy), but will be putting on black steelies for winter
- Cleared headlights (still iffy on what this will look like, but I have the bulbs and sealant ready lol)
- Fix that damn gash on my back bumper that pisses me off every time I see it.
Well here she is, I have only had her 2 weeks and I have done 8000k HID's, 2500k DRL's and my new 18's.. They are 18x8 running 225/40 with no issues rubbing, It's on stock suspension currently as I use it to commute and I have to deal with 8 speed bumps and 40 mile round trip..
I guess I'll have to deal with the wheel gap or lower it a bit...