8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys and girls... i was thinking that we should have a meet in atlantic city around march 13-15th. we can go up get a hotel for the weekend, i'm sure there would be some kind of group rate if we had enough people that we could get. there are a lof of good places for pictures, drinking, and of course gambling. i've talked to a few people about and it seems to be a big hit. for those that aren't 21 years of age, well... Im sorry

Attending:
Cvrossa +3
Sik Enthusiast
Sirob07

Maybe:
Udumkid
1SloGTSguy
1SloSiChick
Koreandude24

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
where did you get that avatar at? I have been searching, but cant find the place..
crsx.... try searching douchbag avatar..... lol... actually you know what.. hold on.. let me check my email

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know its still a little whiles away before march even gets here, but if we are gonna go, we need to get people together that want to go so we can get good rates on hotels

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
don't think zack and i will be making this one...he just told me about it. don't think we have the money for all that...plus there is a meet up in jersey the last weekend of march...huuuuuge honda meet! was thinking bout doing that.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i need to know if people are coming or not so we can do something about the hotel situation

1 - 18 of 18 Posts