8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Civic
been having fun with the fake WRX (92x) for a while
Just want to get to know people in this area with Civic

Im in the NE - Lawrenceville
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
hey bro welcome...looks like the atl is a little low on members....i have rr fg2 with black rims...honk if you see me :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
An offer...

Has anyone cleared their headlights and taillights and feel comfortable doing mine? I'll pay ya! I just don't feel comfortable baking my lights! :eek:hnoes:
Let me know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Atomic_D said:
Has anyone cleared their headlights and taillights and feel comfortable doing mine? I'll pay ya! I just don't feel comfortable baking my lights! :eek:hnoes:
Let me know!
I did it on my 03, but i think caveman has the most experience in that department :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im on sugarloaf near the fairgrounds
i drive a 92x, black - www.ixizconcept.com
the civic lx is wife's - royal blue pearl

when things calm down i may make some parts for the civic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Hey im in Duluth Ga anyone gone to the car meet every Saturday off of pleasant hill? about 60 people or more on Saturday nights some really nice rides there sometimes. good amount of crappy ones too, but its still a blast!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,543 Posts
Jepetto said:
I did it on my 03, but i think caveman has the most experience in that department :thumb:
me and ImtheVoiceofGod did mine together. took bout an hour (minus the breaks we took to play the wii). We'll do yours too, but we live in Augusta

Chrisrc86 said:
Hey im in Duluth Ga anyone gone to the car meet every Saturday off of pleasant hill? about 60 people or more on Saturday nights some really nice rides there sometimes. good amount of crappy ones too, but its still a blast!
how far is that from Augusta?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
hey im always at pleasant hill sat night. rr fg2 w/black stock rims. its in lawrenceville right off of 85...dont know how far tho...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Id would go to nopi but I am probably going to the Golf tournament on Saturday...But Im down for meeting saturday night. Where off of pleasant hill?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Car meet is off 85 at pleasant hill (coming south left off exit north right off exit) at the corner of venture dr there is a BP and behind the BP there is big parking lot. usually gets started fridays and saturdays around 10 but really picks up at 11 and lasts sometimes till 2am its pretty big. I always have a blast always meeting new people .
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top