8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just got my AEM CAI and TWM short shifter and bushings kit in the mail today. Dont wanna **** up anything on my car this early so was wondering if anyone is knowledgeable with these installs and does a good job and would be willing to help me out. Im planning to come to the meet this weekend so it could be done some time around then?

From what I hear the installs dont take long. But if anyone can help please PM me or post here, very much appreciated.

Like I said and have posted before, I attend school at VT, but I think Im trying to come home to MD this weekend to make the meet and can bring all the stuff with me then. Thanks again, peace.

~Sean

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
The CAI install is going to take some time so doing it at the meet probably wont happen. The short shifter and bushings can be done easily.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
not sure about after the meet but we could do it at my place in owings mills on sunday before you head back to va

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
firstsi said:
good question that would be helpful to know
linkage bushing are a pain in the butt
not too bad... well actually nm.. if he still has the stock intake on :pat: if they are the linkage.... wait until you get your intake done... but if its base.. sure no prob

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually just installed the short shifter yesterday np so thats done. And yea I ordered the base bushings. Waiting to do those till I do the intake. I may do b oth today with a friend that way they are done before I come to the meet. Im sure we can figure it out.

Gonna leave late tonight I think, wash the car tomorrow and head up to the meet, so hopefully everything will be on before I come. Just got the fogs in the mail today too so maybe do those as well. Thanks guys.

~Sean

btw, u can put a star before my name if u need, 21 here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts