8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ask anything you like about any type of car. Need help on conversions, swaps or restoration! ask away and see if I can help or recommend you to shops.

:thumb:
want to ask about our gun collections? might as well :biggrin:

quiz for the day

first that names this car year/make/model gets a cookie

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Its actually a '73... Road Runner

I looked in the properties of the pic you showed and went to the URL. Then went through the webpage itself with the info on the URL that showed it was in the 1/10/05 section where it gave a discription.

So I was wrong, but now I get my deserved cookie!

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mO 64 StAnG 06 said:
Which car's do you own?

What's the best mod's for a 289? I've heard getting K-series heads off of the HiPo is a good start.
165 AFR's
HIPO heads are the best bang for the buck but your going to want a nice cam to go for it

now a Comp 260H cam is where you will make all your power from

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
lol, im suprised I even thought about looking in the properties of the photo... Smartest thing I've done all day. Now I can sleep proud tonite.

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mO 64 StAnG 06 said:
lol, im suprised I even thought about looking in the properties of the photo... Smartest thing I've done all day. Now I can sleep proud tonite.
:eek:hsnap:

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
marc-o-lishuz said:
Is this only for American Classics? Coz I have a 1960 Triumph TR3 in British Racing Green that needs to be completely restored... looking to see how much I need to set aside for that project.
I believe my uncle wanted to restore one of those. I can call him and see if he ever got the figures sorted out and get back to ya soon.
http://members.aol.com/gmacdontr3/auto/index.htm
try this meantime but dont qoute me on it. I dont know anything about british cars...

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
marc-o-lishuz said:
This is what I want it to look like...

Excellent Sunday cruiser for sure. 4-wheel drum brakes, 4-spd manual, archaic suspension, huge wood/aluminum steering wheel, manual canvas top with many windshield pins, and a 1991cc motor... Perfect.
check the link gave you...:thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright quiz time...
name this car and!

make/model/year

this one should be a sinch...

goodluck!
winner gets all three gets a cookie!!!
heres the big one