·
Registered
14,510 Posts
.. <---in for the questions

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
ryryninja said:
Is it true that there are skylines everywhere in HI?

not really that many there. i've seen 1 or 2

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
pineapple said:
oh ok jus wondering. i saw my first skyline in person last month when i went to Miami :D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
pineapple said:
I think there's 4 on the island. I saw the R34 and R33 and met the owners in person.

Here's a picture from a G35 and NSX cruize where the skylines came out.
And yes I'm in the picture.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
FG*newb said:
do you surf =D
I don't. I don't know if 1stk20z3 does.

Personally I don't like to go to the beach believe it or not. Swimming at least. I like to look at the view, play in the sand a what not but I don't like to go in the water. But when I do I usually body board or swim.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
does everyone really say bro. and with the whole dogg thing, i was watching the show and it seems like its really calm when they arrest the people, like bigg ass drug dealers but the guys dont even carry guns, im not really into the show but if i were to get arrested i would want them to do it cuz there all nice about it and wat not

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hondasi006 said:
does everyone really say bro. and with the whole dogg thing, i was watching the show and it seems like its really calm when they arrest the people, like bigg ass drug dealers but the guys dont even carry guns, im not really into the show but if i were to get arrested i would want them to do it cuz there all nice about it and wat not
not reall we really dont use the word "bra" or "bro" to much. yea but dog is a really cool guy so i think thats why everything is good in the end.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts