8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ipod Article

Honda's Official Announcement

Honda Music Link enables consumers with iPods to select their music by artist, album, genre and play list through the Honda Civic's standard controls on the audio system head unit. In addition, this system is the first of its kind to offer synthesized audio voice feedback when searching through the iPod music library with the vehicle's audio system controls.

The Honda Music Link adaptor provides outstanding sound quality while charging the iPod at the same time by a cable conveniently located in the glove compartment. The adapter will be available starting this December exclusively for purchase and installation at Honda dealers. Suggested retail pricing for the Honda Music Link will be approximately $250 plus dealer installation. Honda Music link is backed by a full Honda factory warranty. Consumers should check with Honda dealers for specific restrictions.

·
Registered
436 Posts
thats awesome...guess its time for me to go to bestbuy

·
Registered
241 Posts
does no one think that is pricey i mean you apy 200-300 for the ipod then you have to pay another 250+install for it? i think weve gone a little ipod crazy

·
Registered
241 Posts
SheaConaway said:
i paid $200 for the ipod adapter that's in my 04 civic, and i think it is worth every penny. to have all all your music in your car is a music lover's dream come true.
i guess thats true i mean you would be paying hte same for a 6 disc cd changer that plays mp3s, would cost the same if not more, so i guess it is a a good choice, just ipods overwelm me with how many people have them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts