8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and my fit friend went around town and took some pics.. He's got a Nikon D60. He's still kinda learning how to use it, and doesn't have any flashes and no tripod either. Pics will only improve!

Here you guys go!
*new pics*

Edit: My car was really dirty, and it was kinda hard getting good pics because of the lighting either being too light or to dark.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
What wheels man? The car looks good although i'm surprised you haven't been pulled over for the license plate bulbs. Looks awfully blue to me.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What wheels man? The car looks good although i'm surprised you haven't been pulled over for the license plate bulbs. Looks awfully blue to me.
sweet fit. Im not a fan of your blue lisense plate lights. sorry
You guys are funny lmao. I got pulled over for it tonight right before I uploaded the pix hah

·
Registered
270 Posts
just curious if this is the home depot right next to golds gym because if so my parents live in idlewild right up the hill. but good pics i still have never seen u around the burg and is that the megan exhaust?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I love fits :)

nice shots

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just curious if this is the home depot right next to golds gym because if so my parents live in idlewild right up the hill. but good pics i still have never seen u around the burg and is that the megan exhaust?
Naw it's the new one in harrison crossing, yeah i haven't seen you arn't any either

1 - 20 of 30 Posts