8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you know I no longer have my FA5 so I was able to get all my parts off my car and now they're available to you guys :thumb:
1st things 1st, I routinely cleaned and kept all my parts in very good condition, only thing I couldn't clean was my header and it got weathered due to living in NY and the different weather we get over here.
Everything is shipping included (Except Exhaust/Header!) I rather sell these local cause shipping would probably cost a lot but if you're willing to pay I do not mind shipping it for you. Im up for offers as well so let me know
Well enough talking here we go!

Injen SRI- Used about 7k miles- SOLD

Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust- Used about 7k miles(Muffler and resonator are Very Well taken care of, Polished every week I will try to take better pics tomorrow to show the true shine)- SOLD

KiddRacing Dominator Header w/ Strup Defouler! Used for only 5k miles(Piping got weathered due to NY weather But works and flows Perfectly Fine) SOLD

Greddy Exhaust Sedan Adapter- SOLD

Datum 1 Red Tow Hook- Sold
Has a few normal scrapes from when u have to tighten the bolts and 1 small scrape underneath on the tip which none of this u will see because that end will be under the car

Blox 490Gram Limited Edition NeoChrome Shift Knob- SOLD

9005 Noyka Yellow Hi-Beam/DRL Bulbs - SOLD
Sorry I covered the casing a bit from the sign but I assure you they are 9005.

"1" H11 Nokya Yellow Bulb - $5shipped
Good for a replacement

Stock Dog Bone/Rear Engine Mounts (Good for DIY injecting)- $50 shipped

Lineage Grounding Kit - SOLD

07-08 Honda Civic Si Sedan Full Bra mask- SOLD
Si Logo embossed on the side of Bra

Gorilla Lug Nuts w/key- SOLD

If any1 wants to see how the parts look on the car just check out my build page http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/intr...83-armyzfinest-car-build-2-anyway-i-like.html
Remember I'm open to offers, Just Don't Lowball Me!
Thanks Everyone For Looking! :wavey:

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
dibs on the car bra. how will i send you the payment? i'll send the payment when i get home tonight from school (11 pm Cali time)

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
let me know if the sale on the header falls through

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
im ready now money talks lets do this lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can you use this exhaust for a r-18 engine sedan?
I dont believe so. another member asked me the same for a R18coupe but i dont think its long enough to fit R18's. because Si has the header+ cat that stretches to the exhaust, R18 only has a downpipe but it doesnt stretch far enough to connect witht he exhaust

1 - 20 of 34 Posts