8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i was drivin down the road and i felt a weggie comin on so i proped myself up by my elbows to fix it and i realized that my center console arm rest slid forward! i was like holy S***!!!!! :SHOCKED: :eek:mg: lol i thought that i broke it at first...but luckily i didnt... i dont know if its like that on the regulars civics or not.. i guess its for letting your arm rest easier or maybe for small people so they can reach both... i dunno lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yep its supposed to be that way. I have an EX sedan. My salesman pointed it out durring the test drive. It is a good idea, but it is one more thing for me to adjust after my wife has been driving. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
i like it myself i'm a smaller guy and dont have very long arms but i can still keep my elbow on it while i shift

·
Registered
572 Posts
the thing that surprised me the most on my fa5 was that you can fold the side view mirrors in! it's crazy and i never thought it would but it really does work!

·
Premium Member
37,358 Posts
I like this feature also. My previous civic didn't even have an arm rest. Much less one that ajust frontwards and backwards. :) :driving:
i like it myself i'm a smaller guy and dont have very long arms but i can still keep my elbow on it while i shift
4 years 8 months and 21 days inbetween these 2 posts right here :biggrin:

but yea, I keep it slid back and never really rest my hand on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts