8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
I want to refrain myself from using that term from now on just cause it's so abused and dumb

Instead, I will say that they are not aesthetically eye pleasing, nor would they make the car look better.
Halo's should be used only on BMW's, and altezzas should be banned.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
For what they are, they're pretty modest. They're not overly gaudy or overdone. Pretty straightforward.

I actually don't mind them. Not sure I'd use them, but I don't mind them, and that's saying something for me.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
I want to refrain myself from using that term from now on just cause it's so abused and dumb

Instead, I will say that they are not aesthetically eye pleasing, nor would they make the car look better.
Halo's should be used only on BMW's, and altezzas should be banned.
:yeahthat: Repped...and I aint talking the original poster :thumb:

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Honestly, I have never really been a big fan of the halo headlights. It just looks weird to me. However, BMW are the ones who put them in their headlights and it should stick with the beamers. Just like lambo doors should only be on the $200+ car it came from.

As for the taillights, just don't do it. Those type of lights ended in 1998-99.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got the halos on my car..i dont think they are "rice"..ive gotten pretty good compliments on those..and not from ricers..people that actually drive bmw's and have the real halo's..as far as those tail lights go..not a fan of those..but everyone has their own tastes..so if you like em..rock em man!

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
trust us.. your car looks 100x bone stock
even if those products were made with the best material, it just wouldn't look good.
an ASM Si has BOTH of those on his car and it just looks ridiculous. If you want some new tails, look into the LED tails that just came out, they look stock, but they look good.
and headlights, save your money and get a retrofit.. you will be so much happier with them than these.

you gotta pay to play playaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i already put them in my car, i think they both look nice on the black car since its de badged and lowered and has red emblems, they add a nice accent. i have had nothing but compliments. expept from you guys, lol. just wanted some opinions.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i feel the same way. just interested in opinions. theyre already installed and ARENT coming off. Hey furrowjj, you signed up for the meet in jan?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
stock ftw. the stock tail lights are beautiful. and the headlights are awesome. the rsx guys used to tear there headlights apart to make them look like ours do stock. why does everyone insist on Fing it up with crap that looks like a cracker jack box **** them out.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont have any right this second, i will take some and post tomorrow. i cant figure out how to put pics in my post without attaching them.

·
Registered
260 Posts
don't know if I can make it i'm getting called back to active duty by the military supposed to be in Jan so not sure plus my wife just gave birth to my 2nd son so trying to help her with him. But if I can i will

1 - 20 of 63 Posts