8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Yes, they say so on the wheels too.

You can find them on ebay, on here, college hills honda sells them for relatively cheap for brand new.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Those have got to weigh at least 27 pounds each. :fistpump:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Actually I'm probably wrong about that, but the stock Si 17's are 23 pounds, and the HFP 17's are 21 pounds (if I'm not mistaken), so who knows what those 19's weigh. If you just wanted a decent looking wheel to cruise around on then it's all good. But if performance is what you had in mind, I wouldn't buy them.

You know how opinions are though. The bottom line is: If you want them get them. That's all that matters. :thumb:

·
Registered
24,994 Posts
When me and my hubby traded in the civics for the accord we were gonna get these wheels. After seeing them in person they aren't as nice as they seem in pictures IMO. See if you can go to a dealership to see them in person before you buy them but yeah, college hills Honda has em.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Any 8th gens with either of those wheels on? I'd love to see them on our cars :)
The accord's HFP has a 55 offset...how thick of a spacer would you need? 0.o

·
Registered
266 Posts
Actually I'm probably wrong about that, but the stock Si 17's are 23 pounds, and the HFP 17's are 21 pounds (if I'm not mistaken), so who knows what those 19's weigh. If you just wanted a decent looking wheel to cruise around on then it's all good. But if performance is what you had in mind, I wouldn't buy them.

You know how opinions are though. The bottom line is: If you want them get them. That's all that matters. :thumb:
actually, i meant about his question if they are hfp, when it clearly says it on the wheels aha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts