8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARC FTW!!:dancing: If you have a $110 floating around the house you might wnt to hit up the new ARC titan shift knob. This thing is insane. I havent had that much shift knob in the past but I bet this one will be pretty hard to top. Aside from the high quality finish, this thing looks fantastic. I use to have the CTR knob but this one is nowhere even in the same level. The ARC knob is weighted to make shifting into gears smoother,BUT it also sit VERY VERY LOW. Say good bye to the third gear issue. I drove for a good mile to get a feel for the ARC knob and i honestly can say I feel very confident I wont be grinding for a while. The shorter throw and weight of this knob makes popping into gears like hot knife in butter. I also have the comptech short shifter so you can only imagine how short my throws are now. Enough of the talk here are some comparison pics with my CTR knob:thumb:

:pianodance::pianodance::pianodance::pianodance:
ARC knob

:sadwavy::sadwavy::sadwavy::sadwavy:
CTR knob

:brock::brock::brock::brock:

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Nice!

...I'll be honest, since everybody was getting weighted (I did too, TWM Type R) I went the total OPPOSITE. Super lightweight Spoon knob. It weighs less than a pencil, and I shift smoothly with it. Very nice for "spirited driving".

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!

...I'll be honest, since everybody was getting weighted (I did too, TWM Type R) I went the total OPPOSITE. Super lightweight Spoon knob. It weighs less than a pencil, and I shift smoothly with it. Very nice for "spirited driving".
maybe we can swap later on when we get bored of the knob:laughing:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
can you sell me ya CTR knob?

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
maybe we can swap later on when we get bored of the knob:laughing:
I wouldn't mind trading for a week...see what's what! :D I personally always wanted to try a ball knob...but I never get to borrow my friend's TWM M6 (that I bought for him!) because he doesn't want to try mine. LOL.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Nice!

Lets see the Spoon knob:thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
man i looked into it and it doesnt look at all like a spoon???

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
^^:yeahthat:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
i wish i could get my self to pring for a 110 dollar knob...lol ARC ftw

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
ya the arc and spoon are both nice with that burnt look, both look really sick. still waiting on mugen possibly:sadwavy:

but nice choice with the arc, very original

1 - 20 of 76 Posts