·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here have the apexi world sport exhaust? if so pic please

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
no offense but i hate this exhaust.... my friend have that on his 00gsr.... louder than my apexi n1( 2.5 custom piping w/o resonator) ... his sounds like a fart can... my cousin's friend also have that on his 03rsx... i just wanna tie a chain to that exhaust and tie it to my tow hook and drag it!

just go with apexi n1 bro.. sounds nice when hitting vtec... make sure to take out the resonator....

·
Registered
968 Posts
strCIVIC said:
no offense but i hate this exhaust.... my friend have that on his 00gsr.... louder than my apexi n1( 2.5 custom piping w/o resonator) ... his sounds like a fart can... my cousin's friend also have that on his 03rsx... i just wanna tie a chain to that exhaust and tie it to my tow hook and drag it!

just go with apexi n1 bro.. sounds nice when hitting vtec... make sure to take out the resonator....

i think there is something wrong with the cars you have heard them from because they are the quietest sounding exhaust on the market imo

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
well i forgot to mention that my friend's 00gsr have dc raceheader to 2.5 custom piping with apexi ws2... my cousin's friend 03 rsx bolt on apexi ws2 exhaust system also sounds like a fart can when hitting vtec.. and they aren't fake.. well it's just my opinion.. i not hating on the exhaust... just hate the sound of the car... that's why haters always calls "our" lil honda ricers

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
strCIVIC said:
well i forgot to mention that my friend's 00gsr have dc raceheader to 2.5 custom piping with apexi ws2... my cousin's friend 03 rsx bolt on apexi ws2 exhaust system also sounds like a fart can when hitting vtec.. and they aren't fake.. well it's just my opinion.. i not hating on the exhaust... just hate the sound of the car... that's why haters always calls "our" lil honda ricers
maybe your friends took out the resonator cuz WS2 are pretty damn quiet. I heard one without a resonator and i think it sounds like a fart can w/o the resonator

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

and like iknowmysh!t said, this is one of the QUIETest exhaust systems out there. Its probably the closest thing to the stock one, and NOT being ricerish. as for aki, i really dont feel too much gain, but it opens up and sounds sick in vtec

edit: o wow, just realized how old this thread was. "new posts" ftl LOL

·
Registered
253 Posts
dont take out the resonator bro.. i took it out of my evo2 n it was the worst **** i did.. it sounded like a b16 with an open header..

·
Registered
110 Posts
my friend just installed it, and it looks pretty much like stock except the oval canister is unusually large

·
Registered
130 Posts
it might not be the best (free flowing) exhaust there is but it sounds and looks classy but that is just my thing. I love the system and I figure when I put a r/t cat on thee it will sound a little louder.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Hmm, what bugs me is that ppl are saying it's not really giving any gains. Dunno if I want to spend $400+ bucks just for better sound.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts