8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did search the forum and didnt find much on why everyone says the anzo headlights are so bad..... So what is everybody's reason for disliking the headlights???? I was planning on buying a pair but now i am leaning more toward retrofitting my headlights....

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
It's distinctly a personal opinion, but retro'd headlights looks much better. Especially with a black bezel and MDX shrouds. Anzo headlights looks...well, terrible. I feel they were just cramming as much of the "cool headlight" features as possible, while giving no bearing on light dispersion and beam patterns. The patterns are always bad, and they are not functional at all, in terms of sight-at-night.

However, if you like the way they look, you can always just retrofit the Anzo headlights also.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Izzy said:
It's distinctly a personal opinion, but retro'd headlights looks much better. Especially with a black bezel and MDX shrouds. Anzo headlights looks...well, terrible. I feel they were just cramming as much of the "cool headlight" features as possible, while giving no bearing on light dispersion and beam patterns. The patterns are always bad, and they are not functional at all, in terms of sight-at-night.

However, if you like the way they look, you can always just retrofit the Anzo headlights also.
no i really don't think that the anzo headlights are all that great looking either.... honestly i think the retro'd lights look alot cleaner and sexier.. LOL yeah i was considering them because i would be only paying 370 for them, and also not have as much of the work and the pain in the a** as the retro will be vs. the cost of the retro'd but for the extra 200 bucks i am really starting to consider just going with the retro.. lol

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
If i were you just stick to saving and go big if not stay stock. Those headlights with the freakin LED's are just horrible. And their output is crummy. Definitely a waste of $370.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts