8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not much around here unless you are 21+. Thanks to Fort Gordon there are a good number of clubs and bars. Not really my thing. Other than that not really anything.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was leaving work (publix in evans) and saw a black Fg2 with a german flag front plate leaving the parking lot. Is this one of you guys? I was in the PMM Fg2

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wasnt me, I work in Aiken and i see a Mugen, a ASM FA5 and another NBP FA5 on the regular. I feel like we would have a pretty good turn out.

Nate

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have been at the Evans store for about 4.5 years now. I was a bagger for most of that but now I'm in produce. Can't say I have seen your car. My Fiancee is a bagger at your store lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Are you serious? I moved to produce about a year ago after being a bagger for so long. The only bagger that's engaged I know of is Erin?

I work mostly nights I've got a string of closing shifts starting tomorrow. Lame.

Good thing asu is starting back up for fall.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yep Erin is my girl. She works late the next couple nights so I might swing by. I go to ASU also. I wonder if anyone else on here goes to ASU.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yeah I've seen your car before you like to park in the twin spots behind the jsac, idk any of the other 8th owners except 2 but no si drivers except a black fa5 and a Fiji fg2.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ill be heading to augusta in the morning for a couple of days for work....we could have a 4 car mega meet....

1 - 20 of 154 Posts