8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure you guys got your opinions about this kinda stuff. mine were that this was some of the funniest **** ive seen on tv in a long time.

hosting it was kat williams, funny as hell (imo). he did a great job hosting.

some of the roasters were snoop dogg, greg giralldo (check spelling), ice-t, karot top, brigette nielson, that fat guy that played that rat in that new movie, and a few more.

all in all it was funny as hell, a lil to racist but everyone laughed

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo check it out there actually still giving it and i think are like giving it all night. the funniest i would say were of course kat williams, ice-t, greg whatever giralldo, and snoop

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I watched it, it was pretty damn funny.

I love how everyone destroyed carrot top. Good. That guy sucks.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: WHAT A FREAK :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
civic07si said:
yea i thought carrot was gonna spray the place with an AK-47 he seems very depressed and angry haha
Yeah, it looks like he was taking it pretty personal

Which made it even funnier for me.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
The roast was very funny except for: Carrot Top's disturbing face, Brigette Nielsen, and Flav's comebacks at the end of the show.

·
Banned
133 Posts
hondasi006 said:
yeah apparently lisa is a huge slut
She makes no apologies or is that the word I'm looking for, about being all about the black male and being their whore. Funny ****, but then it's sad too.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Holy ****... So far I just watched Greg Giraldo do his part, omfg. I can already tell this is by far the funniest roast im about to watch.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts