8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Gorgeous mod! Really want a Chi You but damn are they on back order everywhere. So rare around here shops are holding raffles in order for you to get a chance to BUY one. Not win one, buy one. Lol. Gotta buy like $30 worth of juices or whatever in order to get a raffle ticket.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
you can always check out videos on youtube thats how i learned or go to local shops

E-Cigarette Forum here is a site that might help out.

Finally got my Mod in hopefully picking up a nimbus or patriot tomorrow jury duty slowed me down from picking one up today #1628

imo patriot is a better atty. it's also 22mm so it sits flush with your mod

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
154 Posts
imo patriot is a better atty. it's also 22mm so it sits flush with your mod

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
thanks ill look more into how about the omega? ive just noticed the nimbus alot more do you know anything about the omgea?

Gorgeous mod! Really want a Chi You but damn are they on back order everywhere. So rare around here shops are holding raffles in order for you to get a chance to BUY one. Not win one, buy one. Lol. Gotta buy like $30 worth of juices or whatever in order to get a raffle ticket.
check koreanvape its where i verified my chi you they have preorders but i dont know how long it will take or how legit it is. but should be if im able to verify my mod on there.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
thanks ill look more into how about the omega? ive just noticed the nimbus alot more do you know anything about the omgea?

check koreanvape its where i verified my chi you they have preorders but i dont know how long it will take or how legit it is. but should be if im able to verify my mod on there.
I rather spend a little more and just pick it up at a local vape shop over ordering it online and waiting. Haha, it's a convenience thing :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
yup agreed i would of done the same thing but one of the local shop ran out with in one day...had to pick it up the next day because of work but it was gone =[ but finally a week later when my friend got his cousin to get it and ship it for us haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just received my Nemesis clone and it hits HARD. It might perform as well as the real Nemesis. Build quality is pretty good for a clone as well.

·
Registered
775 Posts
just a comparison of a 18650 bat to a 18350

what battery u guys use on your mechanical mods that would last longer?

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
what battery u guys use on your mechanical mods that would last longer?
really depends on what ohm you are running. if you are going to run sub ohm builds, you must use batteries that can push out enough amps. why mechs can be dangerous is because people run 0.3~ ohms with the wrong batteries. I use samsung 20r batteries, fasttech says they have discharge of 15A but tests show that they have a max discharge of 22A.

$10.51 Samsung INR18650-20R 3.6V 2000mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack) - max discharging current 15A / unprotected at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i wouldn't run 18350 on anything lower than ~0.8 ohms. your build is runnng a little over the amp limit of your battery.

161 - 180 of 220 Posts