8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Yes I heard such good things about the cotton, I tried it in a micro coil build and I just couldn't get used to it. I used it for a couple weeks then switched back to silica. I don't know what it is I just like the silica. I've tried SS mesh, SS mesh with 3mm ecowool jacket, and the organic cotton. But everytime I went back to good ole silica.

I saw a guy using SS cable in the local vape shop. It looked crazy, but whatever works I guess

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes I heard such good things about the cotton, I tried it in a micro coil build and I just couldn't get used to it. I used it for a couple weeks then switched back to silica. I don't know what it is I just like the silica. I've tried SS mesh, SS mesh with 3mm ecowool jacket, and the organic cotton. But everytime I went back to good ole silica.

I saw a guy using SS cable in the local vape shop. It looked crazy, but whatever works I guess
For me silica just wasn't cutting it for me as far as flavors go. I used to love SS Mesh but that thing was hit or miss. All I've been using now are micro coilswith cotton in my Kayfun lite clone and my Kayfun Lite Plus clone. I also have 2 Aspire Nautilus that I use from time to time as well. Those damn Nautilus performs really well. But I'm thinking about quitting pretty soon here. Been smoke-free for about 1 year now, thanks to vaping. But I think it's time to hang my vaping hat. That way I can save a little money and hopefully invest more into my car.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
:shady: is this a serious question
Haha! No. I know what he does and I'm OK with that. Rather that then drinking or nicotine for that matter. Just not for me anymore.

Can't they come up with a odorless -vape-? He thinks if he doesn't light up then I can't smell it? I don't care but does it have to smell like ass? Would shiate smell be less offensive?

Closer on what I think the topic was supposed to be, more power to you guys vaping if it is less harmful then smoking. I'm two years nicotine free from [2] cans of Kodiak a day and I still am not the same.

twitch....twitch....

/all 'kid' referenced in this thread are over the age of 18 and live in a state where described substances are legal or have been medicinally prescribed.

The poster assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in this post nor does the poster make a commitment to up
date the information contained herein.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Each his own. I couldn't think of a worse feeling than to be vaping the ganj but it is a changing society and I was young once.

For the vapors, if you are looking to quit I would only suggest that at some point substitution is just that. I was chewing mint, drinking de-caffeinated coffee, and drinking O'douls. I'm not sure but seeking out particular brands of non-alcoholic beer and such I think I was spending more money on the fakes.

For those still on nicotine and not wanting to quit, enjoy every second and mellow with the piece of mind and balance that is nicotine. Don't let that quittting feeling touch you for a second until you are truly ready. Till then enjoy!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts

Nemesis with russian 91%... 0.7 ohm micro coil, 28g kanthal, 5 wraps

waiting for copper stingray and igo-m and a few drip tips and Vapoholics kryptonit and pink kryptonite sub ohm mix and some juices from mister E's

·
Registered
114 Posts
[URL=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/DavidTaylor9/10255010_10202617191262713_2870492208008614898_n_zpsc2147612.jpg]image
[/URL]

waiting for copper stingray and igo-m and a few drip tips and Vapoholics kryptonit and pink kryptonite sub ohm mix and some juices from mister E's

Legit, I actually upgraded my build to 24-gauge 6-wrap producing 0.2 ohms, hits so much harder than 28 gauge. I highly recommend it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
652 Posts
i think everyone on that was on this forum traded in for a subie. this sites been fairly quiet lately.

Ive been dailying a nemesis clone with a mutation x v4 lately.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Anyone in here still?

Yep. [3] years with out Kodiak. /slight twinge, shake

Boy uses the wax now and I can't smell any leftovers. Sometimes he leaves parts in the car that makes me nervous. 'What is this light saber looking device?'

He complains about the cheap flavorings that folks use and blowing huge flumes of stench in a checkout line, when picking up pizzas, inside because technically it's not smoking. The irony makes me laugh.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I'm running a Subox mini (white) and I have two darkhorse RDA to throw on there.
My wife has a wood duel battery unregulated mod with a turbo RDA.

Thinking about getting a 2650 battery mod with a a new RDA any suggestions?
Sorry for my newbness

·
Registered
3 Posts

That is nice equipment. What was the cost of it?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
my friend has one and lets me check it out. I dont know if its for me yet. The feeling isnt the same a cig but i feel like i want to quit. Its the beer that make it hard for me to quit smoking. I've tried the blu ecig and didnt like it too much. it was hard to get a drag off of it. like eating ice cream with a straw.

201 - 220 of 221 Posts