8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I quit smoking cigarettes using the electric ones and some black market chantix. I was a pack a day smoker for a little over 5 years and now haven't smoked a cigarette in 6 months with no cravings.

I know vaping is relatively new but has anybody else made the switch? (To electric)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
I have a friend who started using the electric cigarettes last year. But he still smokes cigarettes from time to time. The electric ones make frequent smokers either smoke less or not smoke cigarettes at all.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a friend who started using the electric cigarettes last year. But he still smokes cigarettes from time to time. The electric ones make frequent smokers either smoke less or not smoke cigarettes at all.
Yeah I've noticed that too. I kind of kept it to myself because it was so new and every time some one sees me vaping they say "are you smoking a pen?!"

But now I've noticed a lot of people switching over (especially in the Marine Corps, where everyone with smokes or dips) and wanted to know what kind of set ups people have. The market for vaping is almost as huge as the aftermarket for 8th's.

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
They actually have some advantages. My friend has the Blu Cigs. He smoked it in a college lounge and it didn't bother anyone except when they see the 'smoke'. It's pretty unusual for people seeing someone smoking in a lounge but it doesn't smell (water vapor) so it wasn't a big deal.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha yeah been there quite a few times, I avoid doing it inside public places now because people freak out at first hahaha. My favorite thing by far is, I don't smell like it. My clothes don't reek anymore. I don't have to take a shower everytime I see my girlfriend, and the biggest one she can't taste/smell it on me so now I don't have to hear her complain! Very satisfied hahaha

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought these were almost has bad as regular ciggs cause the chemicals
You have to get your stuff from a reputable company to be sure it's not some garbage that some breaking bad Heisenberg cooked up in his garage.

It's mainly consisted of PG or VG (propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine)
Nicotine
Flavouring

I don't know what's in the "flavoring" so I get the tasteless kind so I know what's in it.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Vape pens got caught on quick.
5 of my friends own one, I have one myself.

Picked one up for 30 bucks, got everything I needed.
I personally for Raspberry mojito or Raspberry Daquri or something. Tastes like cough syrup.

Try the peach green tea or himmy bear! bomb. No nicotine though!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vape pens got caught on quick.
5 of my friends own one, I have one myself.

Picked one up for 30 bucks, got everything I needed.
I personally for Raspberry mojito or Raspberry Daquri or something. Tastes like cough syrup.

Try the peach green tea or himmy bear! bomb. No nicotine though!
I always wanted to try the green tea one. I do flavorless on the reg, but sometimes i like the redbull flavor, it's really good.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I use the E Cig and it works for me. Cant buy it in stores is the only complaint.
Yeah I had that problem, so I started using setups from gotVapes.com $70 down for the initial set up and I was set for 2 months. I spend $20 every 2 months on e-liquid now. My wallet is happy haha, we have a few gas stations that stock the Logic rechargeable ecigs. But they're scattered throughout NY and sometimes hard to find.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Anyone know of a decent place to purchase a vape pen online ? I've had my Blu cigg for awhile and finally commuted to it and haven't had a real cigg in almost 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Thanks ill check it out. So what is the difference between these and e cigs ? I've heard about these getting popular just never looked up much information yet

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm starting soon, there's tons of vape shops popping up around here because everyone at the college loves em, you can smoke inside and RA's leave us alone. And as far as harm, you can get 0% nicotine and literally just blow vapor all day long if you want, I can't really tell a difference and I've tried all the way up to 48%.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i've been using volcano lava tube here in pearl harbor for a month now. like that i dont smell like smoke either. and that i can use it in doors also. i am currently mixing strawberry and banana together

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Thanks ill check it out. So what is the difference between these and e cigs ? I've heard about these getting popular just never looked up much information yet
These are literally like pens with a tank full of flavoured syrup. Whereas e-cigs has cartridges that cost you an arm and a leg to replace.

If you need one lemme know, I frequent the smoke shop often. Might as well pick one up for you since youre local.

Or if you wanna make the trip down to Video94 in WestCovina..

1 - 20 of 220 Posts