8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
bet they will crack, but you never know, but not knowing is somthing i wouldent trust my stoping power with

·
Registered
800 Posts
I tried to get answers from a lot of the sellers on ebay back when I was looking for rotors. None of them would answer my questions about who made the blanks. I just wanted to know what company they got them from, and were the USA or Made in China? I emailed all of them with that question, and I didn't get a single answer back! :eek:hnoes:

I ended up going with EBC Sport Rotors. They have worked really good, but the noise from the "dimples" has driven me crazy. I'm getting ready to redo my brakes with regular rotors, SS lines, new pads, and new fluid.

I'm going to get the EBCs turned and keep them in case I want to go back to them someday.

I did find on another car forum (can't remember where) that the R1 concepts rotors are Centric blanks. They however won't confirm this?????

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
ill sell you the 2nd ones you posted for 100? brand new bro, i got hfp on the way so yeah :thumb: let me know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts