8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bidpay.com

Anyone used it? is it safe? Please let me know your experiences.

I have the option of paying for an ebay item through this or a money order. Why this guy doesn't accept paypal is beyond me!?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

This guy is a real piece of work. I asked why he didn't accept paypal, noting that it's pretty much the standard payment method on ebay, etc. and he's already accusing me of not paying, being a "deadbeat bidder" and threating negative feedback!? I never said ANYTHING about not paying, I just asked why no paypal option. P.S. the auction ended about 2 hours ago!? wtf?

So, bidpay? bueller?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Janizary said:
I know its too late now, but I will not bid on ebay 'stuff' if the seller does not accept paypal. Period. I always ensure that the payment methods are listed, and paypal accepted, before making a bid.

Bidpay may be just fine, but I know what I am getting with paypal.
Yep, I effed up. oops. Still looking for any experiences with bidpay.

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Yeah, I used Bidpay on my camera case... the first ebay item I ever bought. I used it because at that time I didn't have a Paypal account. Didn't have any problems with it... everything went smoothly. I guess the advantage is that you can pay someone electronically without needing an account or anything like that.

*EDIT* Sorry, by "account" I meant signing up for an account, like you do with Paypal.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
J-Ro said:
Yeah, I used Bidpay on my camera case... the first ebay item I ever bought. I used it because at that time I didn't have a Paypal account. Didn't have any problems with it... everything went smoothly. I guess the advantage is that you can pay someone electronically without needing an account or anything like that.

*EDIT* Sorry, by "account" I meant signing up for an account, like you do with Paypal.
Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts