8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking we can have a meet in central or northern NJ - good distance for all the peeps from PA, S.I., L.I. and the rest of NY..

Malls are usually a bad place since we get kicked out, but maybe we can go to a Hooters or something - park there, hang out for a little bit, then grab some breasts and thighs :)

I used to arrange a lot of the meets from club rsx when I owned my 02 type-s.. but now that I got a civic, I want to get the meets rolling over here.

I'm thinking sometime near the end of October or early November. By then there should be a lot of civic owners and the weather shouldn't be below freezing yet..heh

Put your name on the list if your interested.

1. Unplugged

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stalker, go back to club rsx

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would def be up for a meet... when i get my SI =) (that is if u dont mind im only 20 lol)

In in essex county

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey, i'm only 21... and no i don't mind who shows up as long as they won't bring in trouble.

·
Registered
594 Posts
pfft wherever i go theres trouble =\

I have never been to a meet since i own a 2003 honda accord sedan (totally stock)

What you guys do at these meets

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well since there isn't many mods out for our cars, we can hang out at starbux or something since its getting colder out and just bullshit for a while. The only mods I really have are interior and audio.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm having a meet with the RSX's on March 26th, your more then welcome to come by.

·
Registered
215 Posts
PM me info, I just may take you up on that. I had a run-in with a buddy and his Mazda 3, on some other forum online. So now I'm itching for some appreciation for my Si. See my other post in Si Forum.....it gets ugly, comparing specs to see better car.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ever12 said:
I'm down. I'm in Westchester, NY.

awesome.. let me know what highway your going to take and i'll give you directions...

NJTP | GSP | RT 1/9

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am a civic owner! And I think two other civ's are coming down - along with 1 STI and some other older civics

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
10am - Centennial Avenue - Piscataway NJ (TGI Fridays/Old Navy parking lot)

Exit 5 on 287 (both directions)

Here is a map.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it, I had to go on a bussiness trip. (Took my Si, was wonderful!)

Lets plan another meet soon, now that the forums are merged I'm sure there's alot more Si owners in the Northeast on here.

·
Registered
420 Posts
ScorchedHands said:
Sorry I didn't make it, I had to go on a bussiness trip. (Took my Si, was wonderful!)
Wait it happened already? I thought it was on the 26th? Please let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the meet is on the 26th - we are going to meet in the TGI Fridays parking lot in Piscataway, NJ off Centennial Avenue. Take 287 to exit 5 to get there.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts