1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lol.. it's just a regular civic that's fully loaded..

If you liked it then buy it, but if you're an enthusiast better buy a Si.. it would be worth the $$$ compared to a fully loaded civic.. When I was at the dealer they offered me a fully loaded civic ex coupe which was in the showroom, and i told them i'd rather get a performance car than a show room car..

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lolol im not getting a car anytime soon i just wanted to know if it was worth it and if it was fake since the description doesnt match the car pictures :p

·
Registered
465 Posts
minus the rims i don't think it is completely horrid and that price is ridiculous... i feel bad for the person that buys it any where near that price
Lol.. it's just a regular civic that's fully loaded..

If you liked it then buy it, but if you're an enthusiast better buy a Si.. it would be worth the $$$ compared to a fully loaded civic.. When I was at the dealer they offered me a fully loaded civic ex coupe which was in the showroom, and i told them i'd rather get a performance car than a show room car..

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
all honda's are about gas mileage, not performance. Si or not, it's still a civic. and im sure there's people out there that see a civic Si and laugh when they look at the "DOHC ivtec stickers".
If we went on what people laugh at, a lot of stuff would cease to exist. Point he was trying to make is; soch i-vtec isn't fun, cool, anything to make note of, etc.

Example:

stranger: Oh sweet. I saw your I-vtec sticker, is that an Si?
r18 badger guy: No, but it has vtec!
stranger: I bet it's fun to drive!
r18 badger guy: No, not really.. It's just for less fuel consump-
stranger: *gone*

1 - 20 of 31 Posts