8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I've been looking for one of these too. I think hes talking about Japanese style front plates with FA5 or FG2 written on them. Something kinda like this one for DC-5's and one for a k20.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I would rock it on the front wind shield
thats not a good idea.

have you ever thought of the outcome of what the bad things that'll happen?

in a collision, the plate can fly around inside your car and can probably slice the hell outta someone or even worse.

just because it looks doesnt mean you should rock it. its dangerous imo.

just my .02

·
Read Only
0 Posts
where i live, it's the law to have plates on the front. that being illinois. i was confused when he said anybody rocking a jdm fg2 or fa5 plate. i was thinking it was a performance part. would be kinda dumb and uncreative to have a plate that says something like "my fg2/fa5". what's the point? it's the same thing as if it said "civic si" or "my car". i'd want it to be something hilarious, like "id piihb".

·
Registered
652 Posts
I personally dont like them and think they look stupid. You dont see people in Japan puttin US style plates on the front of their Mustangs.
have you ever been to japan? ive seen people with american cars go out of their way to buy a usdm bracket and find those plates that have the marquee on them.

whys everybody spreading so much hate? the op just wanted pics of something they were considering

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.