8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
I got the innovative 60A's, feel stiffer then stock, but vibration isn't that bad, not bad at all IMO. They supposed to be rated for up to 250HP, being I don't plan on building a beast, they perfect for me. I also have the Hasport rear mount, I believe it's like 62A bushing. I got a buddy who had the 75A's, lots of vibration, but still fun to drive. Don't think I could've drove long distance in them, but that's just me. The 60's are a great setup if you are just doing a mild NA setup IMO. You might want the 75's or higher if you're doing a monster build, or don't mind the vibration, it's on the feel you want. Hope that helps. :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the innovative 60A's, feel stiffer then stock, but vibration isn't that bad, not bad at all IMO. They supposed to be rated for up to 250HP, being I don't plan on building a beast, they perfect for me. I also have the Hasport rear mount, I believe it's like 62A bushing. I got a buddy who had the 75A's, lots of vibration, but still fun to drive. Don't think I could've drove long distance in them, but that's just me. The 60's are a great setup if you are just doing a mild NA setup IMO. You might want the 75's or higher if you're doing a monster build, or don't mind the vibration, it's on the feel you want. Hope that helps. :cool:

Sure did help! Does Hasport only sell the rear mount? It says "Hasport Mount Kit" but I've heard they only make a rear mount for the 8th gen.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yes Hasport sells both the entire kit including the rear mount, and just the rear mount separately. Like 07MIA4Door stated, some people just use the rear mount and maybe a torque dampener, and call in the day. That was my first set up, then instead of injecting my mounts, I decided to just buy the innovative kit since i already had the rear mount, and removed the torque dampener. Hasport's complete kit comes with all four mounts, both sides, front and rear, innovative kit only comes with three, both sides and front, not rear. Unless they changed that in the last year or two, if you purchase the innovative kit, and want a rear, them I believe Hasport would be your only option.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Hasport sells both the entire kit including the rear mount, and just the rear mount separately. Like 07MIA4Door stated, some people just use the rear mount and maybe a torque dampener, and call in the day. That was my first set up, then instead of injecting my mounts, I decided to just buy the innovative kit since i already had the rear mount, and removed the torque dampener. Hasport's complete kit comes with all four mounts, both sides, front and rear, innovative kit only comes with three, both sides and front, not rear. Unless they changed that in the last year or two, if you purchase the innovative kit, and want a rear, them I believe Hasport would be your only option.
Great feed back!! But what do you suggest out of the two kits? Who is better innovative or Hasport? I have a buddy with innovative mounts and it sounds like he's driving heavy machinery because there's so much vibrations lol he loves it tho! And innovative has a lifetime guarantee I do like that about them does Hasport have the same guarantee also?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thanks, IMO quality wise they are about equal, some people may have a preference, to me it's on whatever brand you want, but that's me. Your buddy probably got the stiffer bushing, like 85 or 95. I don't knock it, it's all on preference. But yeah the difference will be like picking between a pair of Jordans or Lebrons (sneakers) lol. You're just paying for the name so it's all up to you. I haven't heard anything bad about neither, and I love my innovatives. :beer:

Great feed back!! But what do you suggest out of the two kits? Who is better innovative or Hasport? I have a buddy with innovative mounts and it sounds like he's driving heavy machinery because there's so much vibrations lol he loves it tho! And innovative has a lifetime guarantee I do like that about them does Hasport have the same guarantee also?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts