8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 26 and new to Providence. Looking to meet up with a fun group or new people. I drive a white 06 Si Navi. I am willing to drive to Hartford, New Haven, Boston, Worcester...

Let me know!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
441 Posts
i'm putting together a set of focus groups. the first one is going to be for the north east people. you guys should come out and bring some friends. a special guest is going to be there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
Yea dude. Im gonan start to plan a meet-up for the New Haven area sometime soon. But, you should check out the Kickball/BBQ Meet in NJ on 9/9, and Dyno day in East Hartford on 9/15. Theres threads in this section for each one.

Welcome to the area! I actually just moved back to CT after being in Providence for 4.5 years. Where in Providence are you?

r18power said:
i'm putting together a set of focus groups. the first one is going to be for the north east people. you guys should come out and bring some friends. a special guest is going to be there
When are you doing these and where?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
301 Posts
New Haven is too far south lol. I'm dead nuts between Hartford and Springfield, so there's tons to do in this area so anyone going out this way lemme know.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
441 Posts
PhalanX said:
Yea dude. Im gonan start to plan a meet-up for the New Haven area sometime soon. But, you should check out the Kickball/BBQ Meet in NJ on 9/9, and Dyno day in East Hartford on 9/15. Theres threads in this section for each one.

Welcome to the area! I actually just moved back to CT after being in Providence for 4.5 years. Where in Providence are you?


When are you doing these and where?
was going 2 try 2 do it today, but i had a schedule conflict. the honda rep is in mass rite now. when works 4 everybody?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,663 Posts
r18power said:
was going 2 try 2 do it today, but i had a schedule conflict. the honda rep is in mass rite now. when works 4 everybody?
whenever pretty much. i just need a little advanced notice.

Im in MA visiting my fiancee till monday. Then Im free pretty much whenever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
wow do these mini threads die quick... someone should just make one thread for ma.ct,ri area meets so maybe then we all could come together and make something happen

~Dani
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
757 Posts
BiggJ12 said:
I am 26 and new to Providence. Looking to meet up with a fun group or new people. I drive a white 06 Si Navi. I am willing to drive to Hartford, New Haven, Boston, Worcester...

Let me know!
im in worcester
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Teebo07si said:
windsor locks huh? thats close to my other home we should do a meet out that way when i journey back towards springfield again.

yeah definately if you have any ideas of what to do let me know... someone through out the idea of bowling....i put out the idea of eatting at hooters. plus time frames always work too. lol
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top